Limited Lifetime Warranty Terms and Conditions
We take pride in our products. Your satisfaction is our primary concern. Should there ever be a problem, please email our key customer support unit at email@example.com.
Limited Lifetime Warranty is valid only for Botto™: The Adjustable Container.
Limited Lifetime Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- You must be the original purchaser. The original invoice or order email will be required.
- You must have purchased the product directly from us or an authorized distributor or reseller. Proof of purchase will be required to demonstrate the origin of purchase, e.g., original invoice or order email.
- If your product has a defect related to a production failure and workmanship.
Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover the following:
- Improper care, alteration, improper use not conforming to product manual instructions, environment conditions more severe than those specified in the manual instructions and specification, obvious abuse, or accidental damage to the product.
- Any repair work by unauthorized third parties on the products.
- Force majeure, such as acts of God, hurricane, flood, lightning, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war, terrorist activities, vandalism, theft.
We do not take any responsibility for third party products. We will not reimburse any damage to objects used together with our products.
Our responsibility shall be limited to the repair or the replacement of the product at our sole discretion. Should no identical product be available, a suitable alternative as deemed by us will be provided. Replacement products may be new or reconditioned. Should no alternative be available, we may award a refund at the purchase amount. Customers are obliged to return the product back to us on request at their own cost for inspection, to validate if the product is eligible for a repair or replacement under this policy. Should we deem your product’s defect to be covered by the warranty, we will dispatch the repaired product or the replacement to you within 30 business days.
This warranty gives you the specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state or jurisdiction to jurisdiction.